|Are you an experienced recruitment consultant that wants a move to ?in house?? Have you worked within legal recruitment or alternatively do you have lots of experience within general recruitment and are happy to specialise? If so, our client would love to hear from you!|
Our client is an established firm of solicitors based in South Manchester and due to continued growth, are looking to add to their HR team.
Reporting directly to the HR we are looking for a talented recruiter from either a recruitment agency background or an in-house HR role with recruitment experience. Experience of dealing with volume recruitment campaigns as well as general recruitment would be ideal.
This is a great role that allows the opportunity to manage the full recruitment cycle, right form drafting the job specs, all the way through to interviewing, offers and ?on boarding?. We are looking for an engaging individual who is able to ease the prospective candidate through the recruitment process and ultimately turn them into colleagues.
This role can be quite diverse and part of it will also involve working with universities, arranging and hosting graduate events, attending fairs, giving talks and running CV workshops.
With this in mind, you really need to demonstrate your ability to work independently and to a high standard. As with any recruitment role, exceptional prioritising and attention to detail is essential.
Main duties to include:
* Create and manage all job postings within a busy solicitors practice with focus on graduate recruitment
* Responsible for end to end recruitment. Typically we recruit 6-10 roles per month
* Responsible for screening CV?s and maintaining jobs boards and measuring return on investment
* Conducting interviews, using competency based interviewing techniques either by telephone or at the office
* Developing direct attraction strategies, using job boards, social media and other techniques to reduce agency dependence
* Compilation and analysis of key recruitment metrics
* Maintaining Applicant Tracking Software
* Managing agency suppliers
We are looking for:
* Worked in recruitment either in house or with a recruitment agency
* Experience of graduate recruitment
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Resilience and able to think and perform under pressure
* Strong understanding of confidentiality : tact and discretion are absolutely essential
* Willingness to learn
* Understanding of UK employment law would be advantageous
* Legal qualifications (LLB, LPC) or experience of working in a legal role would be great, but not a pre requisite
In return you can expect:
* Salary: circa £25k
* Hours: 8.30-5pm with a 4.30pm finish on Fridays
* Holidays: 23 days + Stats (rising 26 days)
* Private health care, pension, other benefits
If you are interested in this position please contact Kelly Gilmartin on 0161 359 3111 or email a copy of your CV and current salary, quoting reference number: KGIHR2712 and where you saw the job advertised.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT ?LIKE? OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR SIGN UP TO THE ?JOB ALERTS? ON OUR WEBSITE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME THROUGH DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED.