|Calling all IT professionals! We are on the hunt for an experienced individual to for our Hull based client.|
We are looking for an ICT Support Specialist who will make sure that on-site support is of a first class standard by maintaining high levels of safety, availability and reliability for support. You will do this by providing a diverse range of ICT duties including; tech support to users via email, phone or in person, maintaining and testing networks and servers and developing and implementing back-up systems.
To be successful in this role you will need to be educated to A level standard (or equivalent in an IT related subject) Ideally a degree (or equivalent) in an ICT related subject and have relevant experience of working in an ICT work environment. There is travel between sites as part of the role so you would need to be flexible to drive to other sites as needed.
You will also need to have experience of:
* Developing, implementing and evaluating systems, upgrades, improvements and modifications
* Installing, upgrading and general support of software/hardware applications
* Building, configuring, installing and upgrading of hardware
* Service desk/support
* Windows Server Operating Systems, Active Directory support and NTFS security management
* Software licence management and VMWare is not essential but would be advantageous
Main duties for the ICT Support Specialist role:
* Manage, support and improve the ICT helpdesk
* Provide technical support to users via email, phone or in person
* Support team members in maintaining high levels of safety, availability and reliability for hardware and software (including systems)
* Provide excellent administration support
* Maintain and test networks and servers
* Develop and implement back-up systems
* Anti-virus actions
* Training of new systems and hardware and prepare and install hardware and software
* Support projects and strategic activities
* Support the Team Leader
* Build relationships with team members and customers
* Keep up to date with industry development and changes
* Cover the responsibilities of the ICT Senior Support Specialist when needed
* Support and contribute in the duty call-out rota
We are looking for:
* ICT Qualification : degree or equivalent
* Experience in an ICT work environment
* Experience of developing, implementing and evaluating systems, upgrades, improvements and modifications
* Experience of installing, upgrading and developing software applications and hardware
Good presentation and communication skills : both written and spoken
* Experience in Building, installation & upgrading of hardware
* Experience in WAN/LAN support, installation & maintenance
* Experience in Licensing & ICT hardware procurement
* Microsoft OS (Win 7 Onwards)
* MS Office 2010 Onwards
* Decisive, enthusiastic and driven
In return you can expect a decent salary for your efforts, good benefits package, normal working hours and a great opportunity to develop your career.
If you are interested in these positions please contact Kelly Gilmartin on 0161 359 3111 or email a copy of your CV and currently salary, quoting reference number: SSISS2714 and where you saw the job advertised.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT ?LIKE? OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME THROUGH DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED.