|Our Client, the Suzy Lamplugh Trust, is a high profile and well-respected charity working throughout the UK to provide a range of personal safety services including training, consultancy, community projects and public information campaigns. They are looking for an Office Coordinator to organise administration duties and office procedures based in the Vauxhall, London.|
This is an important role within a small but dynamic team and is suitable for a proactive, motivated and engaging team player.You will have prior experience in working in a similar role and be able to demonstrate brilliant organisational and interpersonal skills and have first-rate IT skills (knowledge of MS Office and Outlook is critical).
You will be required to support team members administratively in their varied duties and to ensure the smooth running of the office.
· At least three years experience in an administrative or office support role
· Proven experience of setting of setting up and maintaining office facilities and systems
· Proven experience of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Experience of working in the voluntary sector
· Experience of working as part of a small team
Knowledge, skills and abilities
· Demonstrate organisation and time management skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Project management skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· A proven ability to work with, and, as required, delegate to, colleagues at all levels
· Ability to deliver under pressure and manage conflicting priorities
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Recognised Health and Safety training
· A willingness and ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all times.
· High levels of trustworthiness and discretion and proven ability to deal with confidential information.
· A willingness to learn and an adaptive working approach
PURPOSE OF JOB :
· To support the office with a variety of requirements, ensuring the smooth running of the Suzy Lamplugh Trust;
· To ensure that Suzy Lamplugh Trust provides its staff and volunteers with a safe working environment;
· To provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
General Office Management
· Ensuring all callers to Suzy Lamplugh Trust receives a prompt, polite response and co-ordinating cover of the Trusts phones
· Provide general support to office visitors
· Oversee the maintenance of the office, including mailing, supplies, equipment, stationary, repairs, cleaning and access
· Regularly reviewing the Trusts office practices and procedures and ensuring their clear communication to staff and volunteers as required
· Plan and delegate office space in consultation with the affected staff, make recommendations and allocate office equipment as needed
· Manage daily office operations and procedures (which includes IT support)
· Co-ordinating meetings (internal and external) by booking meeting rooms and venues, preparing agendas and accurate minutes and communicating with attendees
· Providing administrative support for staff and volunteer recruitment and induction
· Maintain the office archive and inventories
· Liaising with the landlord to ensure that office premises are maintained at a suitable standard.
· Co-ordinating any office maintenance work.
· Representing the organisation at tenants meetings regularly
· Liaising with external suppliers of phone services including: IT, phone, printing and electrical testing (PAT).
· Oversee and follow up procurement and invoices for office related expenditure
Health and Safety
· Review and update regularly the Health and Safety policy and procedures
· Ensure the office working environment complies with all legal requirements.
· Conduct regular risk assessments pertaining to facilities in the office
· Arrange for safety inspections to be carried out, fire drills, alarms and fire extinguishers are correctly placed and maintained
Supporting the CEOs office
· Co-ordinating the chief executives diary including arranging meetings with internal and external colleagues
· Preparing papers and making travel arrangements for the CEOs external appointments
· To support the CEO and Board of Trustees with executive support and administration
· Providing ad hoc support to events and projects as required
Salary: £21,000pa/pro rata
If you want to make a difference and have the right skill sets then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org