|General Maintenance Person |
Salary:- £21-25,000 Dependant on Experience
To provide efficient and effective upkeep and maintenance of the dealership including ensuring the security and general appearance of the buildings and surrounding areas are maintained in accordance with the required standards.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, Standard hours 08:00am : 17:00, however some flexibility to work outside of standard hours on an occasional basis to complete certain activities. This will be paid as overtime.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: †
To observe safe working practices in carrying out the required duties and ensure that instructions specified by the manager are adhered to.
To undertake maintenance and light repair duties as outlined below (but not limited to):
- Painting and Decorating (internal and external including painting etc.)
- Basic joinery- First line maintenance of fixtures and fittings, examples: tightening screws on window hinges, maintenance on door handles, installing signs, minor repairs.
- Plumbing- un-blocking sinks, traps and waste pipes. Adjustment and re- washering of taps.
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- General repair and maintenance skills
- Health & Safety knowledge
- Decorating skills
- Proven experience as a Handyman or role involving fixing and repair work.
- Broad range of practical skills related to repairs and general maintenance
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment
- Basic understanding of electrical and plumbing systems and gardening, grounds maintenance.
- Well organised
- Keen eye for detail
- Physical stamina
- Good communicator
- Problem solver
- Self-motivated and ability to work under own initiative
- Flexible and enjoys variety
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client`s without your permission.†
To apply please send your CV to Shelley Ford at Driven Motor Jobs firstname.lastname@example.org 07557 502979 / 01603 717858
AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS†
Driven Motor Jobs