|Our client is a UK market leader in business rescue and recovery and professional business services provider. Listed on the London Stock Exchange and employing more than 550 staff across a network of 45 UK offices they have developed a market-leading reputation for their services.|
These services include; independent professional advice and solutions in corporate recovery and restructuring as well as corporate finance, forensic accounting, investigations and risk consulting. They also provide expert advice on issues such as; due diligence services, property consultancy and strategy through their property division, across the length and breadth of the UK.
Due to business growth and in order to strengthen their resource, they are now recruiting for the following position:
Senior Insolvency Administrator : Liverpool : Monday : Friday 37.5 hrs.
Ideally our client is looking for someone with a few years? experience who can come in and run with a caseload while receiving support and direction, but without the need for constant supervision.
This role will be part of a wider team dealing with client work. It also includes supporting Partners and managers as well as undertaking your own casework and caseload. Additionally, you would also be needed to provide guidance and support to less experienced members of the team as required.
Working within one of the Corporate Teams, the main responsibilities of the role will include:
* To undertake corporate casework as required
* Liaising with agents and solicitors associated with the cases
* Preparation of statutory paperwork and other legal documents
* Aiding in the preparation of documents for banks and other financial institutions
* Assisting with the disposal of assets, collection of debts and the distribution of funds
* Drafting correspondence to creditors and other interested parties on request
* Negotiating with both creditor and debtors
* Undertaking investigations into assets as required
* General support to Partner leading team or case as required
* Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
* Delegate work to less experienced members of the team as required
Due to the nature of the work and the knowledge required, you will need experience gained in a similar administrative role within an insolvency/restructuring and recovery team.
This is the ideal position for someone looking to stay within the same company and build a career within the Group.
We are looking for
* Experience of working in Insolvency
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to work at all levels
* Ability to adapt to different situations
* Working towards or completed Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency
* Ability to work unsupervised for short periods of time
In return you can expect:
* Up to £22k salary
* 23 days holiday increasing after 3 years? service to max of 26 days
* 3% Salary Sacrifice pension scheme : company matching contribution
* 4 x Annual salary Life assurance cover
* 75% Critical Illness Cover
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Share Incentive Plan
* Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in applying for the above positions and embark on a rewarding career please e-mail your CV to: email@example.com or call Sharon on: 01613593111, quoting reference number: SBIA2804 and where you saw the job advertised.