|SECURITY JOBS and CAREERS (SJC123) IS A FAST-EXPANDING UK SECURITY JOBS SEARCH SITE. SJC123 IS DESIGNED TO FIND LOCAL GUARDS, FOR LOCAL JOBS.|
IMPORTANT NOTICE: 1) SECURITY JOB AND CAREERS WILL CREATE JOB SEEKERS ONLINE PROFILE TO SPEED UP STAFF HIRING PROCESS. 2) SJC123 ADMIN TEAM WILL EMAIL ALL JOB SEEKERS THEIR LOGIN DETAIL. 3) ALL JOB SEEKERS WILL UPLOAD PHOTOS AND COMPLETE THEIR ONLINE JOB APPLICATION FORM (OAF).
On behalf of Security Jobs and Careers , we are currently seeking a full-time professional and customer focused CORPORATE SECURITY OFFICER.
CORPORATE SECURITY OFFICER (FIXED TERM CONTRACT) : COMMENCING APRIL 2018 TO AUGUST 2018, WITH A POSSIBLE EXTENSION TO NOVEMBER 2018
CANARY WHARF & STRATFORD INTERNATIONAL QUARTER - LONDON
£11.91 PER HOUR
42 HOURS PER WEEK- (varied shift times and patterns to include Days / Nights & Weekends).
Cordant Security UK Ltd are currently looking for Corporate Security Officers to cover a very high profile sites in Canary Wharf and Stratford International Quarter in London. We have been established since 1957 and employ more than 4,000 personnel across the UK. We hold significant expertise and knowledge in a wide variety of sectors and are proud of our prestigious and established customer base. We are members of the Approved Contractor Scheme operated by the Security Industry Authority and also hold the NSI Gold Award throughout our business, operating to all applicable British Standards as a minimum.
You will ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property.
NATURE & SCOPE:-
Working days, nights and weekends, our Corporate Security Officers will be responsible for maintaining the day-to-day security requirements of very prestigious sites in Canary Wharf and Stratford International Quarter in London, maintaining an excellent corporate image and high standards of professionalism.
* Control of access, in person and via remote operated barriers/intercom systems.
* Access card issuing, checking and responding to system alarms.
* Reception duties, meet and greet visitors and ensure relevant security procedures are carried out
* Greet visitors and ensure relevant security procedures are carried out.
* CCTV and intruder system monitoring, in response to all alarm situations.
* Emergency response team role, for fire and emergency situations (evacuations and invacuations).
* Building patrols and dedicated response/escort duties as required
* Ensuring all H&S policies are adhered to.
* If qualified, First Aid assistance response (plus De-Fib).
* In addition to these functions, employees are required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required.
* Assist staff and visitors to site.
* Ensuring that no unauthorised persons are permitted in prohibited areas
* Maintaining an accurate record of any incidents that occur
* Smart, well groomed and confident.
* Exceptionally clear communication skills and interpersonal skills.
* Reliable with excellent time-management skills.
* Have a demonstrable knowledge of the security industry, preferably with experience working in a front of house corporate security environment.
* Experience of using hand-held scanning equipment.
* A commitment to providing first class customer service is essential.
* A front line SIA Security Guarding/Door Supervision licence is required.
* High level of Customer Care Awareness.
* Valid First Aid at Work certificate would be an advantage.
* Good level of PC Skills combined with acceptable numeracy and literacy skills.
* Able to be vetted back 5 years or since leaving compulsory education
* SC Clearance to be obtained via the client application process.
This vacancy is covered by the Working Time Regulations.
Cordant Security is under represented by female security officers and welcomes applications from this underrepresented group.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
NOTE: If you haven?t been contacted within 2 weeks, it means that your profile hasn?t been shortlisted this time, however, your file will remain on our database and similar job alerts will be e-mailed to you once they become available.
Please Note that we are looking for serious applicants only and this is on a First Come First Serve basis.
CANDIDATE PROVIDING FULL NAME, CV AND EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE GIVEN FIRST PREFERENCE IN SELECTION.