|Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Sales Executive Required in Southgate|
Salary: Up to £15,000 Basic, OTE £50,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Car Sales Executive Required For Vehicle Main Dealer - Southgate
Our client is looking to recruit a Car Sales Executive. Previous experience in New Automotive Sales is essential. In addition to a fantastic salary, the successful candidate will also be given a company car.
You will be required to deliver the brand experience via the sales process by the achievement of monthly individual and team targets.
To deliver excellent customer satisfaction as a Sales Executive by providing all customers with quality and excellence and to consistently exceed internal and external customer expectations.
- High achieving, highly motivated team player with a desire to succeed
- Flexible approach to work and people
- IT literacy - awareness of the importance of complete and accurate data is essential
- Achieve/exceed individual sales targets to contribute to the site profitability
- Update and improve product knowledge to increase opportunities for sales
- Promote, at all times, the franchiser and franchisee culture of quality and excellence
- Approach customers/prospects in a helpful, friendly manner to ensure that the initial meeting and greeting creates a positive impression
- Where a part exchange is involved, use the vehicle appraisal procedure and obtain valuations from the Sales and General Manager
- Qualify the customer regarding their financial constraints, vehicle preferences and motoring needs, ensuring no walk-outs and that customers are introduced to Finance & Insurance specialist
- Demonstrate a suitable vehicle to each prospective customer according to their vehicle needs and financial requirements
- Plan and organise sales activities to maximise the time available for face-to-face selling, both on and off-site, daily telephone prospecting and vehicle hand-over is conducted according to the prescribed procedure
- Ensure all paperwork is fully and accurately completed and that you have obtained the customers signature and transactions are signed off by Manager
- Operate the prospecting and follow-up system and keep an up-to-date diary so that appointments and follow-up entries are made and returned to the database executive for entry
- Ensure Sales Administrators are correctly advised of vehicles required and delivery dates
- Follow all laid-down administrative procedures on activities, reports, company procedures†
To apply please email your CV to Nicola MacDonald at Driven Motor Jobs in the strictest of confidence 07949 499863 firstname.lastname@example.org 
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client`s without your permission.†
Driven Motor Jobs 01603 717858
We specialise in automotive recruitment