|Our client is a UK market leader in business rescue and recovery and professional business services provider. Listed on the London Stock Exchange and employing more than 550 staff across a network of 45 UK offices they have developed a market-leading reputation for their services.|
These services include; independent professional advice and solutions in corporate recovery and restructuring as well as corporate finance, forensic accounting, investigations and risk consulting. They also provide expert advice on issues such as; due diligence services, property consultancy and strategy through their property division, across the length and breadth of the UK.
Due to business growth and in order to strengthen their resource, they are now recruiting for the following position:
Graduate Calibre Insolvency Administrator : Sheffield - Monday : Friday 37.50 hrs
Working within one of the corporate restructuring and recovery teams, you will be responsible for:
* Preparing reports to secured lenders, unsecured creditors and shareholders
* Agreeing claims and distributing funds to creditors and shareholders
* Preparation of corporation tax and vat returns
* Dealing with asset realisations and ensuring that all relevant statutory requirements are adhered to
This role will be part of a wider team dealing with client work. The post-holder will support Partners, Directors and Managers as well as undertaking their own casework and caseload.
You will deal with a wide and varied corporate case load of Member Voluntary Liquidations, Creditor Voluntary Liquidations and Administrations.
Based in our clients busy Sheffield office, with approximately 30 staff, the role will also lead to you gaining exposure to some high profile cases and offers excellent training and progression for the right candidate within this market leading insolvency organisation.
Working within the one of the corporate teams, you would be responsible for assisting with corporate insolvency cases:
* Liaising with agents and solicitors associated with the cases
* Preparation of statutory paperwork and other legal documents
* Aiding in the preparation of documents for banks and other financial institutions
* Assisting with the disposal of assets, collection of debts and the distribution of funds
* Drafting correspondence to creditors and other interested parties on request
* Negotiating with both creditor and debtors
* Undertaking investigations into assets as required
* General support to Partner leading team or case as required
* Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
* Delegate work to less experienced members of the team as required
If you are a graduate with a relevant degree in; Accountancy, Business or Law (although candidates that have a strong degree in another area and give an impression that they are likely to have an aptitude for business commerciality will be considered, especially if they have relevant A levels in subjects such as Business Studies, Economics or Accountancy), possess outstanding communication skills with a proactive approach, have the ability to adapt to varying situations and are looking for a career that will support you in furthering an accounting qualification (ACA or ACCA), then this role may be for you.
In return you can expect:
* £20k salary
* 23 days holiday increasing after 3 years? service to max of 26 days
* 3% Salary Sacrifice pension scheme : company matching contribution
* 4 x Annual salary Life assurance cover
* 75% Critical Illness Cover
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Share Incentive Plan
* Cycle to work scheme
This is a great opportunity to join an established and experienced professional team, where your career can really grow.
If you are interested in applying for the above positions and embark on a rewarding career please e-mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sharon on: 0161 359 3111, quoting reference number: SBGIS2816 and where you saw the job advertised.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT SIGN UP TO THE ?JOB ALERTS? ON OUR WEBSITE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX OR ?LIKE? OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR JOBS AND ADVICE DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED