|We have a brilliant opportunity to join our IT Applications team as a Business Analyst. This role will work closely with business stakeholders to shape and document their business requirements, translate these into IT requirements then facilitate the implementation of new or enhanced IT systems to drive business benefit.|
* Develop strong relationships with key business stakeholders acting as the ?face of IT?
* Work alongside Project Managers to facilitate successful delivery of IT projects
* Support business stakeholders with business case production including business, technical and financial feasibility assessment
* Partner with the business to methodically investigate, analyse, review, define, shape and document both functional and non-functional business requirements, and in some cases translate these into IT system requirements (including the BPM tool where applicable)
* Where appropriate, understand, document and some cases re-engineer business processes (As Is and To Be)
* Ensure that what the business is trying to achieve is fully understood without jumping to any IT solution
* Analyse the impact of any IT change requests and push back constructively when this may impact the delivery of the overall business benefit e.g. may delay the go live of a project
* Ensure the traceability of requirements through to end user testing
* Assist in the definition of test plans and testing strategies and in the creation of test cases and in some cases conduct end user testing (Including End to End testing of the business solution)
* Assist the business stakeholders in the definition of roll out plans, communication and training and user support plans to effectively land any IT change into the business
* Create and/or review user manuals, procedures, and any related user documentation
* Support any third party selection process by providing input regarding the business requirements
* Support the review of any third party contracts ensuring that the needs of the business are met
* Contribute to post-implementation reviews to incorporate learning into future projects
* Occasionally undertake project management activities on small, discreet pieces of IT change work
What are we looking for?
*Experience within a Supply Chain environment, or as a minimum within retail
*Understands the Planning, Physical DC and Retail network implications of IT in the supply chain
*Has worked on / led Business Analysis and Logical System design for supply systems
*Experience of business and system analysis work in a complex business environment
* Good understanding of the full project implementation lifecycle and ability to manage small projects
* Experience of business analysis in agile as well as waterfall environments desirable including experience in the production of story boards and user stories
* Experience in prioritisation techniques for business requirements
* Experience in the use of business analysis techniques such as process mapping and modelling and business analysis tools
* Proficient in methods and techniques for preparing and presenting business cases
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Strong written English, oral communication and presentation skills
* Retail experience desirable
* Accredited business analysis qualification desirable
* Degree level education desirable
Superdrug?s purpose is to be the best in everyday accessible beauty and health, and we are committed to bringing innovation and the latest styles and trends to every high street in the UK and Southern Ireland at fantastic prices. Our customers can be reassured that we are committed to bringing new and beautiful brands to our customers exclusively and faster than our competition. We currently have over 830 stores and employ 12,500 colleagues.
Our modern head office in East Croydon is an informal, friendly and fun place to work with the feeling of being part of the action. You can take initiatives, test things out and, as part of the A.S.Watson Group, the world's largest health & beauty retailer; you?ll enjoy a far reaching and fast moving career.