|We have a brilliant opportunity to join our IT Infrastructure team as Infrastructure Delivery Team Leader.|
As part of the accountability for the delivery of IT Infrastructure projects, this role will ensure that all project work will be planned, delivered and handed over into the Services 1st line and 2nd line teams in line with Business requirements.
Working with the Service Desk and Infrastructure Services Manager, and the 3rd line Application Support Services Manager, this role will deliver all prescribed ITIL (and any other support process requested by the Head of IT Services) services.
Additionally, this role will ensure that relevant staff roles are filled, trained and available to provide 3rd line support on any Infrastructure Services in line with Service Level Agreements (Superdrug/Savers and other shared components) : This may include further organisational changes within the sub-teams which reports to this position
* Provide 24*7 3rd line Infrastructure Support Services to the business to agreed Service Levels.
* Accountable for the delivery of the SLA and Project Objectives within the Infrastructure area.
* Accountable for stability and availability of Systems through trend analysis and Service Improvement programs.
* Accountable for the Security and Audit procedures in the Infrastructure Delivery area.
* Responsible for managing resource levels Infrastructure Delivery teams to meet the Service Levels and Project Objectives in place.
* Accountable for the maintenance of BCP/DR procedures to allow recovery of the Infrastructure Services in the event of BC/DR situation.
* Keep up to date with technical and service developments within industry and make recommendations where appropriate to feed into the long-term IT strategy.
* Accountable for ensuring that Infrastructure Projects follow all relevant IT development processes and procedure as agreed with IT PMO.
* Accountable for ensuring that all projects deliver to the agreed deliverables, to budget, time and quality.
* To carry out staff performance and development reviews (PDR) at the required intervals and to manage actions associated with the output from these PDRs to drive personal performance and growth (including Performance Improvement Plans and any disciplinary processes as needed).
* To actively coach and mentor junior staff to help them develop their skills and talents in order to build the organisational capabilities and capacities.
* To manage the recruitment and selection of new staff within the team by following the agreed HR process.
* Deputise for the Store and Infrastructure Delivery Manager as needed.
* Assist with the budget submission for the IT Services team.
* Manage & coach 6-8 direct reports
What are we looking for?
* To be effective in this role you must have a proven track record in delivering and improving key IT Services and Projects.
* Proven experience of WAN/LAN, common Microsoft technologies, office 365 and Azure, virtualization, wireless technologies
* Accredited to at least ITIL V3 foundation and other technical qualifications are desirable
* Full ability of First Line Management skills: Planning Work, Filling Jobs, Assigning Work, Motivating, Coaching and Measuring of teams of 6+
* Planning and organisation skills, experience of running 6-12 month long infrastructure projects with multi-disciplined resources across all IT technical components areas.
* You must have experience managing and motivating technical teams made up of internal and external parties.
* Strong attention to detail; you will be hard working, and have the confidence to play a major role within a fast growing business. Takes the initiative
* Well organised and able to prioritise work effectively.
* Customer Focused, consistent ?can do? attitude towards the Customer.
* Ability to influence at all levels. Can work under pressure.
* Strong communication skills: written and verbal.
Superdrug?s purpose is to be the best in everyday accessible beauty and health, and we are committed to bringing innovation and the latest styles and trends to every high street in the UK and Southern Ireland at fantastic prices. Our customers can be reassured that we are committed to bringing new and beautiful brands to our customers exclusively and faster than our competition. We currently have over 830 stores and employ 12,500 colleagues.
Our modern head office in Croydon is an informal, friendly and fun place to work with the feeling of being part of the action. You can take initiatives, test things out and, as part of the A.S.Watson Group, the world's largest health & beauty retailer; you?ll enjoy a far reaching and fast moving career