|Our client is a UK market leader in business rescue and recovery and professional business services provider. Listed on the London Stock Exchange and employing more than 550 staff across a network of 50+ UK offices they have developed a market-leading reputation for their services.|
These services include; independent professional advice and solutions in corporate recovery and restructuring as well as corporate finance, forensic accounting, investigations and risk consulting. They also provide expert advice on issues such as; due diligence services, property consultancy and strategy through their property division, across the length and breadth of the UK.
Due to business growth and in order to strengthen their resource, they are now recruiting for the following position:
Senior Digital Strategist : Preston - Monday : Friday 36.25 hrs
Sat within the digital marketing department, your role will be to work alongside the Group Digital Marketing Partner and support the wider digital marketing team (currently a team of 8). As a core member of the team, you will provide the creative flair to not only produce fresh ideas but also to create, refine and analyse relevant statistics in order to fine tune business marketing decisions and be able to correlate ROI against budgets across the group.
Duties will include:
* Supporting and creating B2B lead generation campaigns; through research, insights and testing as well as defining goals and metrics for successful campaigns
* Define strategic approaches to projects and problems - picking and justifying the mix of digital activities (across digital, social, content) and deliverables - and explain them convincingly to the digital team
* Research the Group?s services and current strategies to identify new opportunities and ensure plans fit website goals
* Identify competitor?s digital marketing activities and benchmark against our clients own strategies for greater campaign performance
* Optimise user journeys to increase conversions. (An understanding of A/B and multivariate testing is desirable)
* Conduct analyses on the current situation and performance of the Groups projects and be able to create future recommendations on these areas
* Share with the team any latest digital engagement tactics, KPIs, metrics and digital strategy ideas
* Demonstrate high levels of organisation, excellent people management skills and a passion to improve the day-to-day effectiveness of our clients campaigns in order to improve results
We are looking for:
* Solid, combined experience in B2B digital marketing (some experience in B2C would be desirable)
* Experience with variety of B2B digital strategy projects and successful lead generation
* Broad and diverse digital business acumen with depth of exposure to B2B marketing in one or more of the following industries: Financial Services, Property and Business
* Experience with SEO, keyword analysis, competitor website analysis, technical onsite optimisation, creative content marketing, conversion rate optimisation, social media campaigns, PPC knowledge (desirable)
* Knowledge of digital tools such as Moz, Majestic, Google Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog
* Confident, articulate and persuasive; someone who enjoys sharing and developing ideas within a team
* Awareness of the latest trends and approaches in the digital world and bring a view of best practices and benchmarks
* Excellent team player who can drive a group project through to completion efficiently and ensure continual monitoring for success
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Meticulous attention to detail
In return you can expect:
* Salary is flexible dependant on experience (circa mid/late £30?s)
* 23 days holiday increasing after 3 years? service to max of 26 days
* 3% Salary Sacrifice pension scheme : company matching contribution
* 4 x Annual salary Life assurance cover
* 75% Critical Illness Cover
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Share Incentive Plan
* Cycle to work scheme
This is a great opportunity to join an established and experienced professional team and really make your mark.
If you are interested in applying for the above positions and embark on a rewarding career please e-mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sharon on: 0161 359 3111 quoting reference number: SS2821 and where you saw the job advertised.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT SIGN UP TO THE ?JOB ALERTS? ON OUR WEBSITE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX OR ?LIKE? OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR JOBS AND ADVICE DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED