|Our client is a UK market leader in business rescue and recovery and professional business services provider. Listed on the London Stock Exchange and employing more than 550 staff across a network of 50+ UK offices they have developed a market-leading reputation for their services.|
These services include; independent professional advice and solutions in corporate recovery and restructuring as well as corporate finance, forensic accounting, investigations and risk consulting. They also provide expert advice on issues such as; due diligence services, property consultancy and strategy through their property division, across the length and breadth of the UK.
Due to business growth and in order to strengthen their resource, they are now recruiting for the following position:
Digital Marketing Executive : Preston - Monday : Friday 36.25 hrs
We are looking for a talented and ambitious digital marketing executive with a broad range of skills in B2B and B2C marketing to join our client?s digital marketing team. Your ability to multitask and prioritise along with your proactive and ideas-driven approach is key to the success of this role, along with a creative mind-set.
As a core member and working alongside the digital marketing team, you would be responsible for driving projects relating to our clients leading commercial property services consultancy and auctioneers alongside the Head of Marketing.
Duties will include:
* Supporting and creating lead generation campaigns through research, insights and testing as well as defining goals and metrics for successful campaigns
* Researching our clients services and current strategies in order to identify new opportunities and ensure plans fit website goals
* Identify competitor?s digital marketing activities and benchmark against our clients own strategies for greater campaign performance
* Working with internal business departments and digital team to create campaigns
* Managing and updating web content, including liaison with the extended team to ensure the website supports current content marketing initiatives
* Creating and managing content on corporate social media channels working alongside the Social Media Manager
* Creating and monitoring external email campaigns using various email platforms whilst maximising performance
* Optimising the user journeys to increase conversions. (An understanding of A/B and multivariate testing is desirable)
* Demonstrating high levels of organisation and a passion to improve the day-to-day effectiveness of various campaigns to improve results
* Measuring and reporting on performance of all digital marketing campaigns (ROIs, KPIs)
* Must be skilled and confident to communicate across the board, present and take briefs
* Managing budgets associated to individual projects and ensuring all projects are delivered within budget
We are looking for:
* Experience in both B2C and B2B digital marketing within a similar role
* Knowledge of digital trends and a genuine passion for digital media
* Experience using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn in both a broadcasting, content marketing and lead generation capacity (experience with Hootsuite desirable)
* Knowledge of working with email marketing platforms with a good understanding of open rates, click through and split testing
* Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation, keyword research, link building and onsite SEO
* Content marketing expertise, experience of working with Content Management Systems and a willingness to explore all mediums including articles, video and infographic placement etc.
* Knowledge of digital tools such as Moz, Majestic, Google Analytics, Search Console
* Maximising UX on websites through evidence-based approach and A/B Testing
* Strong work ethic with excellent written and verbal skills
In return you can expect:
* Circa £25-£28k salary (dependant on experience)
* 23 days holiday increasing after 3 years? service to max of 26 days
* 3% Salary Sacrifice pension scheme : company matching contribution
* 4 x Annual salary Life assurance cover
* 75% Critical Illness Cover
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Share Incentive Plan
* Cycle to work scheme
This is a great opportunity to join an established and experienced professional team, where your career can really grow.
If you are interested in applying for the above positions and embark on a rewarding career please e-mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sharon on: 0161 359 3111 quoting reference number: SS2820 and where you saw the job advertised.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT SIGN UP TO THE ?JOB ALERTS? ON OUR WEBSITE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX OR ?LIKE? OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR JOBS AND ADVICE DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED