|Due to continued growth, our client in Derbyshire is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join their marketing department and really make their mark.|
If you are both creative and analytically minded, have a keen eye for detail and get excited about working within a continually growing business, we may have just the role for you!
Working with the Marketing Director and the Product Director, your aim will be to produce and create beautiful graphics to market. We are looking for a motivated Graphic Designer who possesses the skills to quickly learn in a competitive market. The role will require daily use of Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, therefore only candidates with a strong portfolio showcasing attention to detail and creative flair will be considered. With this role you will be given in-depth technical product training that will ultimately allow you to flourish as a Graphic Designer, by further developing our clients brand with the wider team.
Through working in the graphic design team, you will gain a deep understanding and awareness of our clients? products so you must have the ability and the willingness to learn. You will be creating new pages for catalogues, arranging product photography, liaising with suppliers, writing for the catalogue and looking after publications. On top of this, you will be involved in E-shot creation, google analytics and other ad-hoc marketing duties.
This role with expose you to:
* Design of product brochures, flyers and exhibition stands
* Packaging design projects
* Working with agents across the globe
* Logo design for new brands
* E-shot creation and google analytics
* Manipulation and retouching of imagery in Photoshop
* Creating POS designs for trade counter areas
* Digital designing for website, e-shots and social media
* Updating website with latest products and news
* Catalogue writing and design
* Advertising and product datasheets
* Updating and developing PR and the social media presence
* Close Interaction with the National Sales Team
We are looking for:
* Experience in POS design for B2B (in house or agency)
* Solid knowledge of Adobe CC (especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
* Experience of using a CMS platform, similar to Wordpress
* Experience in managing multiple projects for a number of stakeholders
* A confident communicator
* Packaging design experience would be an added advantage
* Another advantage would be use of CAD software such as Keyshot
* Degree educated (or equivalent) in Graphic Design / Marketing
* Graphic design and creative capabilities
* Experience with HTML/CSS
* A portfolio to demonstrate your capabilities
In return you can expect:
* Salary: £25-£30k (Dependant on Experience)
* Hours: Monday : Friday (37.5 hours)
* Holidays: 25 days + bank holidays
* Free parking, pension and healthcare eligibility after probation period
If you are interested in this position please contact one of the team on 0161 359 3111 or email a copy of your CV and current salary, quoting reference number: 2822 and where you saw the job advertised.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT SIGN UP TO THE ?JOB ALERTS? ON OUR WEBSITE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX OR ?LIKE? OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR JOBS AND ADVICE DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED