|Fleet Coordinator - Advantage Smollan|
Full Time, Permanent
Package: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum + annual company bonus + pension scheme + free onsite parking
Working: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Winnersh Triangle, Berkshire (RG41 5TP)
The Fleet Coordinator administers all Fleet related policies and procedures across Advantage Smollan.
* Liaise with insurance companies, leasing and car hire companies
* Perform vehicle audits
* Prepare all paperwork for delivery and collection
* Give Fleet Inductions to new employees
* Ensure all paperwork is signed and make copies of driving licenses
* Report accidents to the insurance company and organise car repairs
* Maintain and file all paperwork and spare keys
* Ensure all vehicles have current MOT and road tax
* Pay congestion charges, issue new/replacement fuel cards, issue penalty charges, speeding notices
* Collate fuel and accident reports
* Pursue insurance refunds and ensure not at fault accident costs and replacement vehicle costs are reclaimed from insurer
* Full driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
* Experience in an administrative role
* Passion for cars!
* Car fleet management and/or insurance brokerage procedures is preferred
* Basic to intermediate PC Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent communication skills : both written and verbally
* Strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
* A commitment to completing all tasks to the highest standard
In return we will offer you:
* Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
* Great career opportunities
The Advantage Smollan Group is the first and only global provider of innovative outsourced sales and marketing solutions, allowing us to leverage best practices, capabilities, and technologies to offer highly effective and consistent international representation to clients.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today.