|Data and Reporting Executive|
Full Time, 12 weeks Temp to Perm
Working: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Package: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum + annual company bonus + onsite parking
Location: Winnersh Triangle, Berkshire (RG41 5TP)
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Data and Reporting Executive at our Head office based in Winnersh Triangle.
You will be responsible for:
* Delivery of weekly reports to both internal management team and clients
* Providing support with ad-hoc data tasks required by the account teams
* Responding to operational issues in the field and from the client both on phone and by e mail
* Tracking of team KPIs
* Maintaining and updating questionnaires for capture of data in the field
* Management of field data capture app
* Loading and maintaining correct call files each week / cycle
* Supporting fixed term activities with interim and end of activity reports
* Data cleansing and management of data flow from reporting system to database
* Attendance at client / team meetings as required
* Providing line manager with agreed updates of all projects/issues
You will have:
* Great communication skills both written and verbally
* MS Office and Advanced Excel skills
* Strong logical, mathematical and numerical skills
* Analytical and data driven
* Ability to work in a team, but also handle individual tasks and projects
* Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks where necessary to deliver to deadlines
* A ?can do? attitude is essential, as well as the ability to work hard and have fun whilst we?re working!
In return we will offer you:
* Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
* Great career opportunities
* A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we?ve been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal four consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!