|Automotive, Motor Trade Job: HR Advisor - HR Advisor Jobs in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire|
Salary: Up to £25,000
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: HR Advisor Required For Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a busy main dealership as a HR Advisor / HR Business Partner.
The company prides itself on delivering a consistently high standard of customer care at all times, and is seeking a new HR Business Partner / HR Advisor to join their team.
Main Job Function:
- Co-ordinating the appointment process for new starters, producing induction packs, arranging required training
- Completing the monthly payroll for the company, including the calculation of holiday pay, SMP, SSP and Pension contributions
- Maintaining and updating the HR data system
- Consulting and advising on absence and performance management
- Ensuring contracts, handbooks and policies are up to date with current legislation
- Previous experience of managing/advising upon:
- Flexible Working Requests
- Welfare & Medical Review Processes
- Performance Review Processes
- Absence Management
- Collective Consultations
- Investigations, Disciplinaries & Appeals
- Capability Hearings
- Statutory Entitlements (e.g. Maternity, Paternity etc.
The successful candidate will need to have a good understanding of Employment Law and experience in dealing with employee relation matters as the first point of HR contact. Experience in this role is essential and part or CIPD qualified is desirable.
A full UK driving licence, as frequent travel will be required.
Ad hoc evening and weekend working will be required (usually to support recruitment and induction events), but appropriate notice will be given.
The salary for this role will be circa £25,000 per annum; experience dependent.
Applicants will need to be available to potentially attend a ½ day assessment on Friday 20th July 2018, which will be held in the Cambridge area. As such, the closing date for applications is Tuesday 17th July 2018.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client`s without your permission.
To apply please send your CV in the strictest confidence to Nicola MacDonald at Driven Motor Jobs
firstname.lastname@example.org  or call 01603 717858
Previous Motor Trade Dealership experience is essential
Driven Motor Jobs