|?Make your final career move and work with a successful multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy that is currently working on an exciting range of interesting and meaningful UK Rail projects.? - Hiring Manager|
* Do you have expertise in operating in a consultancy environment in the rail or civils sector?
* Want to make your career in an award winning Engineering Consultancy?
* Have CRE/CEM (Design) experience?
This outstanding opportunity has come about, due to considerable demand and growth in the rail industry. This award-winning consultancy have a requirement for either an Associate or Technical Director to join their successful Rail Division. Ideally located at either at London, Kent or Suffolk offices, for an extraordinary Associate/Technical Director numerous other office locations are on offer.
About the company:
The Rail Division of this award-winning consultancy is highly respected in the industry, they have successfully delivered for over 50 years. From a civils and structures angle, they specialize in the delivery of multi-disciplinary rail projects.
Common projects that you will be involved with, will include major new and refurbishment projects to:
* Office buildings
* Lineside structures
* Drainage schemes
* Car parks
* Temporary work.
* Detailed design
* Site supervision
* Engineering assurance
The purpose of this role is to assist the business in exceeding client expectations, by providing excellent leadership and operation of the rail business unit and Design Team.
You shall play a key role in:
* The crafting of strategy
* Being a diligent team leader (especially the Design Team, so Design experience is essential)
* Provide sound technical and commercial advice
* Undertake business development,
* Client (relationship) management
What?s on offer?
* Competitive salary
* Excellent benefits package
* Annual performance related bonus
* Great opportunities for progression in a growing, successful practice.
Want to know more?
Call Amerish Patel on 020 8655 4957 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't for you, who do you know that can do this job? We offer a £500 worth of gift vouchers at a shop of your choice, per successful referral as our reward scheme!
This organisation is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all that are suitably qualified.