|?Make your final career move and work with a successful multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that is currently working on an exciting range of interesting and meaningful UK Rail projects.? - Hiring Manager|
* Are you a Principle level Engineer, with CRE/CEM (Design) experience?
* Do you have expertise in operating in a consultancy environment in the rail or civils sector?
* Want to make your career in an award winning Engineering Consultancy?
This outstanding opportunity has come about, due to considerable demand and growth in the rail industry. This award-winning consultancy have a requirement for either an Associate or Technical Director to join their successful Rail Division. Ideally located at either at London, Kent or Suffolk offices, for an extraordinary Associate/Technical Director numerous other office locations are on offer.
About the company
The Rail Division of this award-winning consultancy is highly respected in the industry, they have successfully delivered for over 50 years. From a civils and structures angle, they specialize in the delivery of multi-disciplinary rail projects.
Common projects that you will be involved with, will include major new and refurbishment projects to:
* Office buildings
* Lineside structures
* Drainage schemes
* Car parks
* Temporary work.
* Detailed design
* Site supervision
* Engineering assurance
The purpose of this role is to assist the business in exceeding client expectations, by providing excellent leadership and operation of the rail business unit.
You shall play a key role:
* Crafting of strategy
* Be a diligent team leader
* Provide sound technical and commercial advice
* Undertake business development,
* Client (relationship) management
What?s on offer?
* Competitive salary
* Excellent benefits package
* Annual performance related bonus
* Great opportunities for progression in a growing, successful practice.
Want to know more?
Call Amerish Patel on 020 8655 4957 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't for you, who do you know that can do this job? We offer a £500 worth of gift vouchers at a shop of your choice, per successful referral as our reward scheme!
This organisation is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all that are suitably qualified.